Applications are now being accepted for the Northwest Boosters Club Scholarships. A $500 scholarship will be awarded to one male and one female NWHS senior student planning to attend a two-year or four-year college or university. Applicants must:
- Be a graduating Senior
- Have a minimum unweighted GPA of 3.0
- Complete a minimum of 150 SSL Hours
- Participate in extracurricular activities at NWHS (i.e., sports, organizations, clubs)
- Submit a 250 – 500 word essay
- Submit Application by April 11, 2016
Entries can be submitted by email to VICEPRES@NWHSBOOSTERS.ORG. The winner will be announced at Senior Awards Night on Thursday, May 19, 2016.