Information regarding the first week of tryouts for the 2018 Spring Season
Interested in a spring sport! Below is a link with the schedule of the first week of tryouts, from there the coach will let the players know who make the team the practice / game schedule for the remainder of the season.
Information for Registration
To begin, in order to register and access online registration, parents/guardians must confirm their login information to the myMCPS Parent Portal. myMCPS login information was mailed home for all students. Parents/guardians who need login information for the portal should contact the school.
Registration Quick Tips
Step 1: Open the Athletic Registration Application from the myMCPS Parent Portal
- Chrome is the recommended internet browser
Step 2: Review the instructions for completing Athletic Registration forms
- Directions are also available on the MCPS Athletics website.
Step 3: Complete the Athletic Registration Forms
- Contact the student’s school to update demographic information in student-athletes record if incorrect information is displayed
Step 4: Review and Submit Athletic Registration Forms
- Parent/guardians should print or save a Submission Confirmation page for their records
- Student-athletes should submit a hard copy of the Physical Clearance Form to their respective coach or athletic director, only IF the form was not uploaded electronically during the online registration process.
Questions regarding specific teams, please contact with Head Coach listed below or the NW Athletic Director: Anne_M_Rossiter@mcpsmd.org